Meritum Cloud Services Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will comply with the obligations imposed on us by the applicable Data Protection Legislation.
The Data protection Legislation includes the UK Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and any national laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and any subsequent legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998.
www.meritum.cloud is a site operated by Meritum Cloud Services Limited; a Company registered in England and Wales under registration number 09356706. Our registered address is
1 Ropemaker Street , EC2Y 9HT, London
Any questions relating to Data Privacy with Meritum Cloud Services Limited or this Policy should be sent by email to email@example.com, or by writing to Meritum Cloud Services Ltd,
1 Ropemaker Street , EC2Y 9HT, London, you can call us on +442070996749
What personal information is held
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information you consent to provide Meritum Cloud Services Limited that is required to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us, or potential contracts that may be in liaison between you and us.
- Information that you consent to provide by filling in forms on our website, or as part of any direct marketing or sales activities. This includes and is not limited to personal information about you such as your name, telephone contact number, geographical address/location, email address, and interests.
Note: Clear consent information is supplied at point of collection to provide information on the use of data, and a record of the consent is taken at point of collection.
- If you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a copy of your correspondence or communication.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access
How will we use the information we hold about you?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Performance of a contract – We use information held about you to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to notify you about changes to our services.
- Legitimate Interests – We use information held about you to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you if relevant to the products or services currently being supplied as part of a contract with Meritum Cloud Limited, or in relation to a previous contract with Meritum Cloud Limited whereby you are happy to continue to receive such information.
- Consent (Direct Marketing) – We use information held about you to provide you with information on products and/or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. Where consent has been provided to Meritum Cloud Services Limited, it is a recognised right of the Data Subject that this consent can also be withdrawn. Should you wish to withdraw consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org , or write to Meritum Cloud Services Ltd, 1 Ropemaker Street , EC2Y 9HT, London. Alternatively, you can call us on +44 (0)2070996749.
- Consent (Website) – To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
We will not share your data with third parties for other marketing purposes unless we have your express consent to do so.
Your rights relating to Personal Data
You have a number of rights under the Data Protection legislation, including:
- the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. When you request this information, this is known as making a Subject Access Request (SAR). In most cases, this will be free of charge, however in some limited circumstances, for example, repeated requests for further copies, we may apply an administration fee;
- the right to have personal information we hold about you transferred securely to another service provider in electronic form;
- the right to have any inaccurate personal information corrected;
- the right to have any out of date personal information deleted once there’s no business need or legal requirement for us to hold it;
- the right to object or restrict some processing, in limited circumstances and only when we don’t have legitimate grounds for processing your personal information;
- the right to object to your personal information being used to send you marketing material. We will only send you marketing material where you’ve given us your consent to do so. You can remove your consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or writing to Meritum Cloud Services Ltd, 1 Ropemaker Street, EC2Y 9HT.
Retention of your information
We will retain your Personal Data for no longer than is necessary to provide the services under the Terms and Conditions applicable to the account and to meet any legal or regulatory obligations that may apply.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, strategic partner(s) or strategic sponsor(s) our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
As part of our GDPR compliance obligations, we are duty bound to check when personal data may be shared with third parties to ensure that they apply the same or greater controls in terms of data protection.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Meritum Cloud Limited, our customers, or others.